Tips to have a successful pointe shoe fitting:
1. Please wear something comfortable that you are able to move freely in.
2. Convertible tights are helpful-do not wear full footed tights as we will need to examine your bare feet.
3. Make sure your toenails are neatly clipped (DO NOT CUT THEM the day before or the day of your appointment) & your feet are clean.
4. If you have had a pair of pointe shoes before please bring your most recent pair, this will help us in finding a new pair and also to look at your habits en pointe.
5. Please also bring any padding & spacers that you would normally wear as this will affect the fit of the shoe.
6. Allow ample time - at least an hour.